These Articles Cover Acting As A Business, and Provide Great Marketing Strategies and Inspirational Messages To Keep You Going And On Track!
Don’t waste time searching for them online! We’ve compiled over 60 for you that cover tons of topics!
- Don’t Be Stupid – Actors do a lot of dumb things. This article is a brief kick-in-the-pants that wakes you up to some of the stupid stuff you might not even know you’re doing.
- 3 Easy Ways To Market – This article addresses the need to network and how to do it without feeling like you’re being smarmy or creepy. Network with ease!
- Consistency Cures Anxiety – Choosing acting as a career choice can prove to be a bit stressful at times. It’s easy to get stressed and anxious about your career. However, there is a cure.
- Who’s Who On The Crew – One of the factors that distinguish a newbie actor from a professional is their lack of familiarity with the crew. Creating scripted content for film and television takes a small village made up of various creative, technical, and economical talents. In this article, learn who’s who on the crew.
- 10 Requirements for Consistently Working Actors – Have you ever wondered why some actors are working more than others? The question you should really be asking yourself is, “Am I doing everything in my power to put my best foot forward?”
- AND MANY MORE…